There is a problem - it appears you are using categories and no feeds have been put into those categories.
If you own or run a lumberyard, millwork or Lumber and Building Materials (LBM) distribution operation, Lumber Contacts Inc. can help you quickly fill your open job positions. We offer the best pricing, personalized executive search recruitment services and timely service as well as having a knowledgeable staff that will understand your needs. With Lumber Contacts, you can also count on:
- Value – Best value for the price. We believe in repeat business, not a one shot sale
- Follow Up – Always keeping candidates and clients in the loop
- Honesty – We promise never to embellish details in either direction
- Integrity – No phone calls to existing employees at LBM dealers.
- Training – We believe in coaching and advising to both clients and candidates alike to find the best matches
- Staff – Our owners are long time Lumber and Building Materials executives, and our recruiters are former Human Resource staffers.
- Financial Guarantee – If an employee leaves before 90 days on the job, we credit 100% of the fees paid to us as a credit to be used for future hires.
Call VP and Executive Recruiter Steve Linsky to discuss your position needs at 508-326-2155 or Tom Ford, President and LBM Consultant, at 508-472-3404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in the Northeast, Lumber Contacts Inc, is focused on serving the consulting and executive recruitment needs of the Lumber & Building Materials and Hardlines Retail and Wholesale channels.
Partners Tom Ford and Steve Linsky and their associates are uniquely equipped to provide Human Resource and Management Advisory services to businesses of all sizes.
Core Competencies and Services Offered:
- Executive Recruitment Services – Lumber Contacts Inc. performs search, identification, and recruiting services to fill the needs of companies at all levels, specializing in placing high performers in the most challenging roles. All fees are paid by our client companies, and never by any candidates!
- Management Advisory Services – LBM Consulting Services, a subsidiary of Lumber Contacts Inc, works with company owners, Presidents, and other leaders to address business needs.
- Human Resource Services: In addition to recruiting, LBM Consulting Services provides topical assistance in many areas.
- Sales Management and Training: LBM Consulting Services offers programs concentrating on key segments of your business.